Paper pallets are a relatively new product and therefore they still need to gain widespread awareness in industry.
Paper pallets are arguably the best replacement for wooden pallets; their advantages are evident:
- Pest free. They do not require fumigation or any other treatment, which are a legal requirement for wooden pallets shipped to many countries
- Lighter. Their lower weight compared to wooden pallets makes them the obvious choice for airfreight transport
- Smooth surface. The surface finish of paper pallet is vastly superior to wooden pallets, they offer a regular and firm loading base which is gentler to your products
- 100% recyclable. This will enable your company to do its share for the environment, which is also good for the image!
- Custom-tailored. Paper pallets can be fitted with inserts and other provisions to offer the best anchor for your products so that they don''t become loose during shipment and handling
Paper pallets also retain advantages over plastic ones, in particular, they are considerably cheaper and economically recyclable.
CMP has transferred several years of know-how in the production of paper pallets from Taiwan. As a result, we are capable of producing high specifications paper pallets which also look good!
Quality and strength
CMP's paper pallets are made to satisfy the strength requirements of our customers, with a compression strength under uniform loading normally exceeding 4,000 kg. Sample tests can be arranged on request to ensure the quality and strength of the batch.
Examples of paper pallets applications
The following gallery of photographs exemplifies some of the uses of paper pallets. Remember that they are highly versatile products and CMP can design and manufacture the right paper pallet for your packaging needs.
Please don't hesitate to contact us to discover how paper pallets can improve your shipments and help you cut costs.